Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan' FULL VIDEO SONG ( 8D Audio ) 🎧

 Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan' FULL VIDEO SONG ( 8D Audio ) 🎧


Download the 8d Audio here 👇

 

🔌 Plugged the earphones and Feel the 8D Audio.           
 🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

Song Credits:

Song - Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan
Music - Meet Bros Anjjan
Lyrics - Kumaar
Singers - Meet Bros Anjjan feat. Kanika Kapoor
Programmers - Abhijeet Gadwe, Tigerstyle, Sourav Roy, Kuwar Virk,Sumit sethi
Guitars By - Siddharth Singh
Recorded By - Gautam Chakrabortty and Uddipan Sharma @ Meet Bros Recording Studio
Mixed and Mastered By - Eric Pillai (Future Sound of Bombay)
Music Assistant - Uddipan Sharma
Production Managed By - Suraj Kumar, Ruchir Saxena

----------------------------------------------
▶️For any copyright issues contact me at ‘3dhiphopworld@gmail.com’ I will remove the video, so please don't give copyright strike

I do not own the music. Credits for audio go to their respective owners.
---------------

*Disclaimer* 

Please do not take any copyright strike action against this channel,
If I have uploaded something which is yours then contact me Through My Email

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏  

My Email: 3dhiphopworld@gmail.com



Post a Comment

0 Comments