Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Atif Aslam: Pehli Dafa Song | 8D AUDIO | (USE headphones) 🎧

 Atif Aslam: Pehli Dafa Song | 8D AUDIO | (USE headphones) 🎧


Download the Audio here 👇


🔌 Plugged the earphones and Feel the 8D Audio. 🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧
--------------------------------- Song Credits: Song: PEHLI DAFA Singer: ATIF ASLAM Music: SHIRAZ UPPAL Lyrics: SHAKEEL SOHAIL Editor: Nitin FCP Music Label: T-SERIES ---------------------------------------------- ▶️For any copyright issues contact me at ‘3dhiphopworld@gmail.com’ I will remove the video, so please don't give copyright strike I do not own the music. Credits for audio go to their respective owners. --------------- *Disclaimer* Please do not take any copyright strike action against this channel, If I have uploaded something which is yours then contact me Through My Email 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 My Email: 3dhiphopworld@gmail.com

Thanks For Watching...

Don't forget to Subscribe, Like, Comment & Share




Post a Comment

0 Comments