Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Honge juda na hum - Jalebi - Jubin Nautiyal, Samuel & Akanksha


 

Download the Audio here 👇


If you like it please subscribe and turn on the notifications for more


🔌 Plugged the earphones and Feel the 8D Audio.
🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧 _____________________________ Song Credits: Director : Pushpdeep Bhardwaj Banner : Vishesh Films in association with Mahesh Bhatt Music : Samuel & Akanksha Singers : Jubin Nautiyal Lyrics : Manoj Kumar Nath Music Team : Music Produced and Arranged by : Samuel Shetty & Akanksha Nandrekar Song Programming and Live Instruments : Samuel Shetty Vocals recorded at : AMV Studios(Andheri) by Rahul M Sharma & EmSquare Studios(Goregaon) by Bhaskar Sharma Song Mixed and Mastered by : Eric Pillai at Future Sound of Bombay Mix Assistant : Michael Edwin Pillai(Andy) ---------------------------------------------- ▶️For any copyright issues contact me at ‘3dhiphopworld@gmail.com’ I will remove the video, so please don't give copyright strike I do not own the music. Credits for audio go to their respective owners. --------------- *Disclaimer* Please do not take any copyright strike action against this channel, If I have uploaded something which is yours then contact me Through My Email 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 My Email: 3dhiphopworld@gmail.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments